Protein Rich Plasma (PRP)
A way of both restoring facial shape and improving tone and texture.
Unlike most procedures, PRP offers a way of both restoring shape, and improving tone and texture, as well as rejuvenating new and younger tissue!
Has your skin colour become grey, because of less blood flow?
Has your facial Shape collapsed and become droopy as muscle and collagen have decreased?
Has your skin texture become less smooth? As a result, do you look ‘worn’, or ‘tired’ or ‘droopy’? Then PRP is perfect for you.
There are many ways to rejuvenate the face
Unlike most procedures, the PRP offers a way of both restoring shape, and improving tone and texture, as well as literally rejuvenating new and younger tissue!
This treatment is simple but highly effective for all clients…
- We draw a small quantity of your own blood.
- Using a centrifuge, we isolate platelets from the blood, all within about 10 minutes!
- We “activate” the blood platelets, the growth factors work like magic to increase collagen and new blood flow.
- To rejuvenate new skin, these growth factors are injected into your face.
- These growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin (tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should then be generated).
The result is younger appearing skin. The effects of the procedure improve for two to three months and last for at least one to two years.